Guitar in Real Time: L2 Course Description and Backing Tracks
Guitar in Real Time: Level Two builds on the understanding gained in Level One.
L2 Course Contents:
- Hammer-ons and pull-offs
- Natural harmonics
- More advanced finger-style and picking techniques
- Note reading in 2 sharp and 1 flat keys
- Movable scales
- Movable scale sequencing
- Scales in 3rds and 10ths
- Composing music on guitar – using blues and pentatonic scales
- Suspended chords and major 7th chords
- Prepare to learn bar chords (Coming up in Level 3)
- … and more
The following tracks are of music in the Level 2 book for students to work up to and play along with after a certain amount of practice.