Guitar in Real Time: L1 Course Description and Backing Tracks
Guitar in Real Time: Level One is for absolute beginner’s to learn guitar step-by-step while learning note names, theory, music reading and writing. New students start playing right away and by the end of the book will have a thorough grounding to be able to move on to Level Two.
- Right hand arpeggios and “walking fingers”
- Picking as an alternative approach
- Note reading string-by-string
- Standard music notation, TAB and chord symbols
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 finger chords
- Composing music on guitar
- Chord theory
- … and more
The following tracks are of music in the Level 1 book for students to work up to and play along with after a certain amount of practice.
Frere Jaque – Slow
8 Bar Blues Trip(let) Slow
8 Bar Blues Trip(let)
The Low Down